An Impressive How-To
While the holidays can bring stress for many, we truly hope that you keep the reason for the season in your heart. And what is the foundation of any religion is certainly LOVE. We believe the most important person to love is yourself, because when you love yourself, you take care of yourself. And when you take care of yourself, especially with regards to your health, you are able to love and serve other people and passions in your life. Make this the year your commit to your health. Below is a list of our top ten suggestions.
1) Set goals to improve your health. Your goals should be specific, written down, and read aloud each day; I will eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables daily; I will go to gym at least 3 times each week; I will do deep breathing exercises 10 minutes each day; I will create a I'm thankful for list each day. Its hard to get where you want to go without direction and written down goals provides the map.
2) Want to boost your energy everyday? Exercise. Commit to 30 minutes 5 days per week walk more, climb the stairs, do pushups, come to our trainers something, ANYTHING, to raise your heart rate every day.
3) Drink, eat, do everything in moderation. With this simple concept, you'll jump start your goal of optimum health. Go ahead and have that cookie, but just don't eat the whole box. You really can be satisfied with just one.
Just going to have a break for a second to mention Woman Translator. They're a wonderful funny translator working out of Nova Scotia. I've had the pleasure of using their professional services and was impressed with them every step of the way. If you are trying to find a wonderful funny translator, your search is over. Since that is dealt with, lets go back to what we were doing!
4) If you're on a diet and fall off the wagon, get right back on the same day. Remember your only one meal away from being perfect!
5) Stop your stinkin thinkin. One of the best things about being a human being is that we get to choose our thoughts. Our thoughts don't choose us. The quality of your life is directly proportional to the quality of your thinking.
6) Do ten minutes each day of deep breathing while quieting your mind. You have to work your peace of mind muscles, as you would any other muscle in your body.
7) Take vitamin D and Omega 3s daily. We recommend a baseline of 2000 IUs of Vitamin D and 1000 2000 mg of Omega 3 fish oils daily.
8) Get adjusted. You live your life through your nervous system. Chiropractic care is essential in keeping your nerve system healthy.
9) Use meal replacement shakes for your in between meals. We use Ultrameal in the office. We need to eat every 3 to 4 hours while awake. Small meals, healthy snacks and meal replacement shakes are optimal for getting these 5 to 6 nutrition pit stops each day.
10) Live each day as if it is a gift, because it is. Stay present. Listen more. Serve more. Love more. Worrying about the past and being fretful over the future are draining and non productive. By staying in the present moment, your life will be more peaceful.
Almost done. One further thing and after that I'm out. I owe safariscience a huge thanks for the help they gave me in getting this post together. You can check out their website at http://www.safariscience.com if you've been looking for the assistance of an impressive animal theme party provider. Ok, that covers everything. Have a great night everyone!
http://www.traditionslighting.com/ - Keegan, you came through for my situation once again 🙂
Posted in Health and Medical Post Date 01/27/2016